It was on TV, and I had nothing to do, so I just rewatched Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
A few plot holes that leapt out on this viewing.
* R2-D2, a star-ship repair droid, shouldn't have better fighting skills than specificially built battle robots.
* Several battle droids, equipped with basic wireless like in a laptop, or just flashing lights for communication, should be able to easily kill any Jedi. A simple command system to synchronize their fire, and not line up their shots within the 3 foot straight line where they can all be blocked by a light saber would do it.
* If your first command from the new boss is "kill all these 10 year old kids" wouldn't you wonder if maybe you're on the Evil side?
* Even given our current level of pre-natal care, Amidala would have known she was having twins and surely would have told the father.
And going back to the previous I & II...
* What kind of society elects teenage girls to be their queen?